Companies must fulfill the following criteria to access our full support service;
- Small to Medium Sized enterprise of up to 250 employees, annual turnover of under £40 million and not more than 25% owned by a non-SME
- Head Office and trading address registered in Wiltshire (excluding Swindon), Gloucestershire, South Gloucestershire, Somerset (excluding Bristol), Devon or Dorset
- Must not be in the following sectors; Retail, Agriculture & Fisheries, Manufacture of synthetic fibres, Shipbuilding, School Age Education, Banks and Insurers
- Priority Sectors include Manufacturing (excluding certain food and drink manufacturers), Information & Communication, Creative Industries, Research & Development, Advanced Engineering and Environmental Goods and Services.
- Must have growth potential; to be demonstrated by an increase in turnover and/or the retention / creation of jobs.
- Receptive to finding out how technology can help grow the business
To view our full eligibility guidelines click here